This service level agreement (‘SLA’) describes the levels of service a consumer (the client) may receive from Relokia (‘Vendor’). This page also serves as a set of guidelines to inform decision-making within Relokia and the support services provided by the Vendor.
This page should be read along with the Terms of Service between the client and the Vendor. Although the SLA covers key areas of the client’s provided services and support, other contracts may include areas not covered by this SLA.
This SLA is an important part of the contract between the client and the Vendor. It aims to enable the two parties to work together effectively.
The document is limited in scope since it sets the official policy for providing help through the Support Center. By setting down these policies and channeling requests for help through the website, we hope to provide better service, have an accurate profile of user needs, and demonstrate the appropriate level of staff needed to handle the volume of requests.
This SLA covers only those services provided by the Vendor to the client for purposes of migrating data between systems. The Vendor offers a number of tools and services to migrate data between help desk systems, learning management systems, and other systems stated on the website. This SLA contemplates only those above-named services and makes no guarantees or representations as to the provision or availability of any other service that may be provided by the Vendor as an ancillary benefit to its clients.
This agreement is intended to cover Relokia, including:
- Service Management
- Support Department
- Technical Department
The Vendor will always do everything possible to rectify every issue promptly. However, there are exclusions. This SLA does not apply when:
- The client has caused the problem. E.g., the client made changes to the migration configuration without notifying or consulting the Vendor.
- The client has prevented the Vendor from performing required maintenance and update tasks.
- The client has caused the corruption of data or an unsatisfiable outcome. For instance, not having thoroughly checked the result of the test migration and proceeding with the migration of all data.
Methods of Contact
Hours of operation and Response times
The Support Center operates Monday through Friday, from 8 am till 12 am (UTC+2).
The level of support, response times, and priorities depend on the Support Plan the user has chosen. There are three Support Plans that provide the following support:
- Standard (Free): 9/5 support, standard business days, replies within 24 (twenty-four) hours;
- Premium (+$199): 16/7 support, answer within 2 (two) hours after submitting the request, Mon through Fri, replies within 6 (six) hours on Sat and Sun;
- Signature (+$499): 16/7 support, replies within 2 (two) hours after submitting the request, Mon through Sun, urgent off-hours support, answer within 6 (six) hours on Sat and Sun.
The Vendor will always do its best to resolve problems as soon as possible. It recognizes that the service provided by the Vendor has an impact on the client’s business and that any downtime can cost money.
However, the Vendor is unable to provide guaranteed resolution times. This is because the nature and causes of problems can vary enormously.
For instance, it may be possible to resolve the problem with data migration in hours, only by making small adjustments to the setup. But it may take longer to continue the migration process in case there are adjustments that the client has to do on their side.
In all cases, the Vendor will do its best to resolve issues as quickly as possible. The Vendor will also provide progress updates to the client.
The Vendor will provide and maintain the service used by the client.
Additionally, the Vendor will:
- Ensure that relevant services and information are available to the client where and when necessary.
- Respond to support requests with the timeframe stated in Response Times.
- Take steps to escalate and resolve issues in an appropriate, timely manner.
- Maintain good communication with the client at all times.
Responsibilities of Those Making a Request
The client will use the Vendor-provided services as intended. When contacting the Vendor, the client must provide:
- A valid email address. If the client uses any spam protection, they need to whitelist make [email protected]
- A valid phone number.
- A clear and specific description of the problem or request, including information regarding any error messages you may have received.
If one of the points mentioned above is not met, the Support Staff will contact the client (up to 3 times in case there’s no answer) to clarify the issue. If the client does not provide any relevant information or takes no required action, the issue is considered solved. Relokia reserves the right to completely stop the support if the issuer uses abusive language or statements.
Additionally, the client will:
- Notify the Vendor of issues or problems promptly.
- Provide the Vendor with required credentials, information, etc., for maintenance, updates, and fault prevention.
- Maintain good communication with the Vendor at all times.
Custom Migration Service
Custom migration service means that the client can request the Vendor to write custom code if the standard service does not meet their needs.
The custom service includes but is not limited to data filtering, data mapping, etc.
After the client submits a request for customer service, the Vendor will ask for requirements, estimate the complexity, provide a quote, and a timeframe within which the customization will be completed.
Custom migration service is provided at an additional cost. To receive a custom migration service, the client must pay for it before they can evaluate the outcome.
Having received the custom service, the client has 7 (seven) days to report any issues. If the client hasn’t reported any problems, the customization is considered successful. All further changes will be provided at an additional cost.
The custom migration service is non-refundable.
Conditions of Access Details
To provide the service, the Vendor will request specific credentials and information.
During the Full Data Migration and 5 (five) days after its completion, the Vendor stores the information about it to resolve any issues that may arise. If the client doesn’t report any problems within five (5) days, the Vendor considers the migration successful and removes the information related to it.
The same applies to the Free Demo Migration. During the Free Demo Migration and 7 (seven) days after its completion, the Vendor stores the information about it to resolve any issues and answer questions that may arise. If the client chooses not to initiate the Full Data Migration within 7 (seven) days, the Vendor removes the information related to the Demo Migration.
The Vendor also recommends changing the passwords and restricting any access that has been granted to the Vendor for data migration. This should be done 5 days after the automated Full Data Migration.
Re-migration is the process of migrating data between the same instances for the second time. Data re-migrations can take place when:
- The user migrated data to a sandbox instance and wants to re-migrate it to the live instance.
- The migration needs to be customized to meet user’s needs.
- The target system got updated or upgraded.
- Enabling audit fields.
- The source data has been changed.
The Standard support plan users can re-migrate data for 50% of the automated data migration cost. The Premium support plan can re-migrate data for free once within 5 days after the Full Data Migration. And, Signature support plan users can re-migrate data once within 10 days after the Full Data Migration.
NOTE: Relokia does not hold responsibility for data corruption or the unsatisfiable outcome of the migration caused by the client. The client must carefully check the result of the Demo Migration, report, and resolve any issues before initiating the Full Data Migration.
To request the data re-migration service, please raise a ticket describing your request.
NOTE: All previously migrated data will be automatically removed from the target instance, along with changes you have made to the records on the target instance.
Delta migration is a paid option for users of Standard, Premium support plans. Delta migration with up 500 new or updated tickets costs $240 (including the required configurations of the delta migration). For delta migrations with 500+ new records, use the price estimator and add the configuration cost ($240) to get your price.
Users of the Signature support plan can do one delta migration within 10 days after the Full Data Migration.
Right of termination
The Vendor recognizes that it provides services that are critical to the client’s business.
If the Vendor consistently fails to meet the service levels described above, the client may stop using the service, with no penalty.
This right is available to the client if the Vendor fails to meet the responsibilities or response time levels more than five times in any single calendar month.
On-demand weekend support
Customers can request over the weekend tech support to have tech engineers assist with their migration. On-demand weekend support is charged separately. The cost of the Service depends on the number of support hours the customer has booked. To use the Service, the customer has to order at least 3 hours of support. To request on-demand support, contact one of our account managers.
Payments and Fees
The Service is billed in advance. You are required to pay the full price for the Service, including the cost for the custom work (if applicable) to access the Service. The Demo Migration is free at all times and does not require your credit card details. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. The Service is non-refundable. To learn more about refunds, check the Refund Terms. All the prices and payments for the Service are in US dollars. Relokis also accepts payments in other currencies. Relokia does not cover any currency conversion fees that may apply. Relokia accepts payments via 2checkout, PayPro Global, and Wire Transfer. Note that if you want to pay via Wire Transfer, the migration will start once we receive your payment. The Service is provided for a one-time fee for every data source. That means that if you want to run migrations from multiple sources to the same target or otherwise, you need to pay a fee for each data migration. It is recommended that you perform the data migration within 30 days after the payment. The payment is deemed valid for 30 days after the transaction. Once that time is up, your payment will be considered canceled. You will be required to pay the fee again to access the Service. If you continue using the source help desk to support customers and receive new tickets, note that you will be charged for all new records generated after you completed the payment and the moment you start the Full Data Migration. That is, if you postpone the migration after making the payment with the source help desk live, you will be required to pay the fee to access the Service. We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site.
Relokis provides up to 30% refund if any significant technical issues occur with migrated data. The refund can be provided if:
- the corruption of data is the fault of Relokia;
- the problem is verified by Relokia engineers;
- the problem can't be resolved within 72 hours (3 business days) since the first customer report except for the cases that are related to help desk limitations or circumstances that Relokia Team cannot affect.
- Custom Migration Services.
- Migration from a database dump.
- Service performance delays that were caused by 3-rd party (hosting provider, help desk vendors, etc.) faults. However, we guarantee full-service delivery after those issues are solved.
- Data corruption or incorrect migration which happened because of unwary client's interference.
- Requests that refer to the inadequacy of reports, the absence of macros, and other settings for the help desk system since Relokia service does not migrate settings and reports.
Discounts are issued in the form of "percentage off" and are offered to customers via promotional emails, advertisements, on-site banners, or third party communications. You can use one discount code per one order. If you have several coupon codes, choose the one with the biggest discount. Discount codes may have a validity period or may be issued for a specific product list. Relokia reserves the right to cancel or change any discount without notice at any time. All discounts are provided for the migration price only and do not apply to any additional options and services. If you have a discount coupon code but didn't use it at the Confirm Migration step, then your data migration price won't include a discount, and Relokia won't provide a refund in this case. Relokia doesn't give refunds on bonuses, exclusive and limited offers, or other charges which were assessed by the Service.